My dog, Rio

My dog, Rio

Sunday 31 July 2016

4 Months Later......

Obviously things are not going according to plan......

Well four months has passed and I have to say this is probably one of the worst times of my life. Well first of all my phone got confiscated, yay. Well due to me letting my friend play that addictive game called Clash Royale. The teacher then saw it and took my phone away. So now I am a year without a decent smartphone and I am off with this piece of junk which is the Samsung Galaxy Neo or something I dunno it is laggy as a sloth and it freezes and hangs almost every godamn day and I cannot even load whatsapp or browser without a single hiccup or freeze. Not to mention the wonderful build quality it has. I could do an amazing review about it but time is not on my side this time.

Next up is the upcoming exams which is getting closer and closer every minute. Yes we cannot escape time, not even superheroes. The UEC and PT3 exams are coming in around 2 months and everyone is very very very rajin, which means studying very hard in Malay except for me. While people rush to tuition, or studying at home. For me I probably will be watching the same programs at TV over and over again and daydreaming about I dunno life? I can do anything EXCEPT for studying. Trust me, I really want to study but my brain tells me no how about we get a snack in the kitchen then poof I am watching TV with crackers beside me.

Other than that there is the obvious social life issues. Recently I posted something about love and blah blah blah I wasn't impressed by the reception despite I wrote it with all my heart. But nevermind I was never popular anyway. I still don't get the mentality of teenagers these days. We often get attracted by selfies, pictures yet if someone posts something important no one seems to even take a glance at it. Meh I guess this is life these days. People are more attracted to pretty ladies than important posts. Well not saying that my post is important or anything its just the mentality that I dont get it these days. Well I still follow that mentality though so LOL.

A lot of people are probably not going to read my blog anymore as you know I rarely even post nowadays. I still remember when I kept posting and posting on my first year and slowly that faded away. Hopefully I can remember myself to post more regularly and I hope that you guys will be more eager to hear from me. That is it for now, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment