My dog, Rio

My dog, Rio

Sunday 7 August 2016

POKEMON GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOG

It is the best time of the week, its Weekend! Today me and my family are going to celebrate the golden jubilee of Rotary Club Tawau and I have to tell you it is a pretty large event. Even the Rotary International Past President has come here to celebrate! It was quite a fun time eating and..... catching pokemon..... If you haven't noticed Pokemon Go is now released on Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia so lets go catch em all!

Other than that well there is a PT3 Mock Exam coming up soon and what should I say? I guess it should be okay? PT3 doesn't really count as a Standard Exam anyways with the amount of leaks everywhere. What that I should be worried is the UEC examinations but that is in a different time.

Oh what else? I recently managed to ride the Ninebot one which is a one-wheel version of the ninebot mini and it does take some time to train but once you got the hang of it it is pretty easy to be honest.

Thats it for now HAVEANICEEDAYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment