My dog, Rio

My dog, Rio

Sunday 7 August 2016

Thank you international readers!

I have been blogging for 2 years now and even though most of my audience are from my own town, the International audience that I am getting is astonishing, with a third of my audience being international readers I thank you all. For starters the US makes a big chunk of the views where Russia gets second place. The rest goes to European Countries such as Germany, France and Poland. Thanks for the readers that I am getting and I hope you guys share my blog to your friends and family so that I can share my stories to more people.

Since I am a teenager I cannot really make ads to increase my audience and I was shocked that you guys actually managed to find my blog in the deep abyss of the web. I really appreciate all the support that you guys have made and I hope with your continued support more people will come and read my stories.

Just a shoutout to the people who appreciate my posts and do not worry as more will come soon. Thats it for now and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment